David Lodge'Because the church has lost sight of the Ten Tribes of Israel, or at best restricts its thinking to Israel being part of the Jewish diaspora, then a doctrine called 'Replacement Theology' enters the arena'
6) And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basons; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
7) And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that Yahweh hath said will we do, and be obedient.
8) And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which Yahweh hath made with you concerning all these words.
THIS Covenant relationship of Israel with Yahweh reached its zenith under King David when he united the tribes and met all the requirements of a Kingdom i.e. a King, territory, citizens and laws. This constituted the role model and type, which was to be the everlasting kingdom of Yahweh.
Failure and Dispersion
As the history of the Nation progresses (B.C. 721) a major split occurs which is also part of Yahweh's plan. Due to sin, rebellion and disobedience, the invading armies of the Assyrians remove the Northern House of Israel under King Jeroboam, and Israel, as distinct from the southern House of Judah, is given a bill of divorcement. Judah is still Yahweh's wife and has not been divorced.
It is at this point in history that the house of Israel disappears and becomes what is commonly called the lost ten tribes. Tragically, they are still lost in church theology and play little part in church teaching.
Because the church has lost sight of the Ten Tribes of Israel, or at best restricts its thinking to Israel being part of the Jewish diaspora, then a doctrine called 'Replacement Theology' enters the arena. This simply means that many theologians see the vast bulk of the northern ten tribes who were driven out of the land at the tirne of Jeroboam as "Jews", who are scattered throughout all the nations. Therefore, they incorrectly assume that as the Jews are out of covenant relationship with Yahweh, a new vessel was created at Pentecost to which Yahweh has transferred authority, and that He is now working through the Church to expand the Kingdom. It is this gentile church, promoting a gentile 'gentle Jesus', that wrongly sees itself as the agency upon which all the blessings are conferred, and which replaces the two houses of Israel comprising the essential nucleus of the Kingdom on earth.
The Kingdom of Satan
5) And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6) And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
Satan is the God of this world and he has set up powers and principalities over the areas of his jurisdiction, both politically and theologically. The kingdom of Satan has at its head in the ecclesiastical sphere a large universal establishment with millions of followers, whose aim is to convert and bring into subjection all people and tongues so that she sits as Queen over her dominion:
7) How much she hath glorified herself and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her.. for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.
As was mentioned earlier in the article Yahweh's kingdom reached its zenith under king David and was a type of a greater fulfilment yet to come;
On a similar basis Satan's kingdom also has its own models so I suggest, and history has indeed shown, that a large territorial area of Europe was a domain over which this universal body had political and religious jurisdiction. A typical example of one of its risings is found in Charlemagne, otherwise known as Charles the Great, (742-814) who revived the holy Roman Empire and who was crowned by the head of this church. At the moment, similar moves are afoot to bring together other aspects of this same Kingdom, which is still very much apparent both in political and religious activities taking place today.
The present drive to unite the nations of Europe into surrendering their national boundaries, the right to govern themselves and the use of their own currency, are modern political examples of this. Churches together, under the leadership of this Romish system, where biblical truths are watered down in the rush to be one, are another example of these attempts to merge together and repair the damage inflicted by Yahweh when He came down and hindered this drive for world unity, depicted in man's efforts to build the tower of Babel (Genesis 11:1-9). Such terms as 'One World', 'New World Order', 'Dominionism' and 'Kingdom Now', are all terms which can be used to define a battle that is being waged against Yahweh's order here on the earth.
The following scriptures represent the scenario where rulers bestow their authority to this universal church depicted as a whore in the book of Revelation.
1) And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2) With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
3) So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4) And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6) And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Yahshua: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
44) Behold, everyone that useth, proverbs shall use this proverb against thee, saying, As is the mother, so is her daughter
So far, we have established the fact that because Israel has broken her marriage vows and Judah has not accepted Yahshua as the Messiah, then as a nation they are unable to function to their fullest capacity in their ordained role of demonstrating Kingdom authority, although many individuals within Israel and Judah have become believers. A gentile church headed by a woman depicted as a whore and who birthed many daughters calls itself the Kingdom. Heads of nations have given their authority to this whore; her daughters and political leaders strive for unity in an attempt to strengthen themselves and crush any opposition to this position of power. Any expansion whether political or ecclesiastical is seen as "One World" or "kingdom now."
When Yahshua defeated Satan at Calvary it allowed those who accepted His atoning sacrifice and who believed the gospel of salvation to become citizens of His Kingdom, hence, the term "the Kingdom of Yahweh is within you" Luke 17:21. In addition, Yahshua's resurrection put the believer above the powers and principalities that had been set by Satan. The believer is also equipped with mighty weapons of warfare that can engage and pull down these strongholds. 2 Corinthians 10:4.
What then of the following instruction?
1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers for there is no power but of Yahweh: the powers that be are ordained of Yahweh
2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of Yahweh: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
3) For rulers are not a terror to good works but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
This scripture clearly states that authorities, whether in the physical or in the spiritual are permitted by Yahweh to oversee areas and territory on earth and that to act against them individually or as a corporate body without authority is dangerous indeed. A typical example of this type of warfare, which was practiced unwisely and without authority, is given in the book of Acts.
13) Then certain of the vagabond Jews, exorcists, took upon them to call over them which had evil spirits the name of Yahshua, saying, We adjure you by Yahshua whom Paul preacheth.
14) And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so.
15) And the evil spirit answered and said, Yahshua I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?
16) And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.
Yahshua told us to occupy until He comes. Therefore, to defend one's culture, traditions or territory, if it falls within Yahweh's order, and even to repulse Satan's attacks upon it, is lawful. The misguided notion that the Church can tear down strongholds to expand the Kingdom for Yahshua to take up on earth is not scriptural. This comes under 'Kingdom Now' theology, and is mainly sought by adherents and followers of the system that has set itself up in direct opposition to Yahweh; the whore of Babylon. Peter asked Yahshua whether He would at that time restore the Kingdom to Israel, only to be told it was not for him to know the time. A time was obviously set for some date in the future.
It is my personal belief that the promises and Covenants are to the literal seed of Jacob and for those joined to them who are at present divided into three houses; the house of David, the House of Israel, and the House of Judah. To get a clearer picture of Yahweh's purpose this distinction must be acknowledged. Just as Britain is not Welsh, yet the Welsh are part of Britain, so Israel is not Judah, yet the Jews are part of Israel; each has a separate identity and destiny and they will be re-united at some future date. The Church is not Israel. Believers of all nations who accept the atoning blood of Yahshua are saved, but this does not make them Israel. A set time for the full operation of the kingdom has yet to be fulfilled and it will be in the regeneration. To tear down principalities unless authorized to do so in the mistaken idea that it expands the kingdom is foolish.
28) And Yahshua said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
21) I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22) Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.
15) And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of Yahweh, and of his Messiah; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
1) Sing, 0 barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith Yahweh.
2) Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3) For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
4) Fear not; for thou shalt not be ashamed.. neither be thou confounded; for thou shalt not be put to shame.. for thou shalt forget the shame of thy youth, and shalt not remember the reproach of thy widowhood any more.
5) For thy Maker is thine husband; Yahweh of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The Elohim of the whole earth shall he be called.
6) For Yahweh hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith Yahweh.
7) For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.
8) In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will 1 have mercy on thee, saith Yahweh thy Redeemer.
YAHWEH is translated GOD.
YASHUA is translated JESUS.
Back To Archive Contents