A FEW NOTES ON THE ANTI-PAUL DOCTRINE
WE have to guard
with jealous care the
faith once for all delivered unto the saints. There are among us (ANGLO-CELTIC-SAXON
ISRAEL IDENTITY) those who dishonor the Canon of Scripture by their criticisms of it, its
integrity has been denied and its authority challenged. The Holy Spirit has been grieved
thereby and withdrawn His actions
from us. Pride of intellect and heart is responsible for it all. Surely, an enemy hath done this!
For any Bible truth teacher-preacher to deny Pauls Apostleship as spurious, calling him a false Apostle, an extortioner, etc., and also to claim Paul is related to the Herodian family Romans 16:11, (see: Art. ARISTOBULUS Hastings Dict. of the Bible Vol. 1 Page 148.) Therefore Pauls ancestry is part EDOMITE is abominable conjecture. For any so-called Anglo Celtic-Saxon teacher-preacher to advance the idea that Pauls struggle with flesh and spirit was between his EDOMITE FLESH and his ISRAELITE FLESH is worthy of severest censure. Nowhere does Paul say he is Edomite - rather quite the contrary. Philippians 3:1-7. BEWARE of those who contradict Paul and call him part Edomite. This is error!
For any Bible truth teacher-preacher who claims that Jesus prophesied in John 5:43 of the coming of Saul of Tarsus in his own name ... thus becoming a bombastic egotist because Paul used the term I so many times, is a most ridiculous theological position - BUT VERY DANGEROUS. In John 5:17 the word them means Jews who sought to kill Jesus. The whole passage is spoken to THEM ... THE JEWS NEVER HAVE RECEIVED PAUL TO THIS VERY DAY. It is the
ISRAELITE HOSTS who have received Jesus AND Paul; for he wrote:. Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ; - I Corinthians 11:1; Jews have neither followed Christ nor Paul!
For any Bible truth teacher-preacher to discredit second Peter as spurious and doubtful because of Chapter 3:15-16 shows an unwillingness to face up to the facts of the Canon. For 2 Peter 1:16 recognizes Gods Word as inerrant. Please note Robert Youngs opening paragraph in his LITERAL TRANSLATION OF THE BIBLE Preface to the Revised Ed. Among other things he states ... there can be no reasonable ground for denying the inspiration of the N.T. by any one who holds that of the Old, or who is willing to take the plain unsophisticated meaning of Gods Word regarding either.
What shall we do with those teachers who deny the veracity and authority of Pauls Epistles, yet lay great stock in the book of Luke which admittedly is a product of the travelling companion of Paul? Certainly this makes such a teacher look foolish!
Three times Paul speaks of MY GOSPEL in his Epistles, Romans 2:16; 16:25, 2 Timothy 2:8. We find that ORIGEN, EUSEBIUS, and JEROME believed that Paul meant by this phrase the Gospel according to Luke. While earlier IRENAEUS wrote, Luke the companion of Paul, committed to writing the gospel preached by the latter. Luke wrote TWO books, examination of LUKES GOSPEL reveals the Greek wording and doctrinal content are strongly Pauline in character. Surely a man is known by the company he keeps!
NOTE: Results of this ANTI-Paul position can become catastrophic as far as all that we hold spiritually dear. If we listen to any ANTI-PAULINE teacher and accept this position: what shall we do with William Pascoe Goards classic book on
ROMANS? I for one will not discount the work and belief of worthies in Israel. I must be true to the testimony of the vast host of Identity Leaders. THEY REJECTED ERROR especially when it came to the veracity of the Canon, the revelation of Gods Word from Genesis clear to the Book of Revelation. I follow their footsteps - I reject this Anti Paul abomination! It will desolate your heart and life in New Creation realities and sever the flow of the Holy Spirit among Gods People Israel.
1. To be Anti-Paul is to tear the living heart out of the New Testament. Paul is a Second Moses to the Israel people; he gives great explanations of the New Covenant of Jeremiah given to both Israel and Judah. Paul defends the LAW ... he does not
discount it as dispensational teachers claim.
2. To be Anti-Paul leaves a mighty void in human and spiritual history. For Augustine, Luther and Wesley all mark their conversion experience to words written by the Apostle Paul. And what shall we further say of the ten major men of the Protestant Reformation? Shall we strike all these from human history as false or deceived men? Shall we belittle them as following a false teacher? PAUL.
The idea is preposterous!
3. To be Anti Paul opens up a Pandoras Box among people as to what is inspired in the Bible and what is not. The Canon is a sacred Ark, mans unsanctified hands are not to touch it. Will this foolishness never end? QUESTIONING GODS WORD DENOTES UNBELIEF!
4. To be Anti-Paul lays that person open to the full force of Rationalism, Modernism, and doubt far worse than any NEO-ORTHODOXY ever dreamed of!
5. To be Anti-Paul is an outright denial of the Providence of God in settling and arranging the Canon of Scripture as we know it. Of this Scripture the God of Israel is most jealous! The whole question is: MANS MOUTH versus GODS WORD!
6. To be Anti-Paul claiming he has no corroborating witness to his conversion and that it would not stand up in Court today is merely rank conjecture. Moses had no corroborating witness when he saw the Burning Bush! If we discount the one ... why
not the other? This is inconsistency drawn out!
7. Denial of Pauls Apostleship is in accord with modern Rationalism, Deism, and the Freethinkers school. ALL approach the Scripture with a MODERN SCIENTIFIC MIND! All this is in accord with the German School of destructive higher criticism of the Old Testament. So now Anglo-Celtic-Saxon Israel is invaded with so-called teachers who will finish the job of unbelief in Israel by working over the Epistles of Paul. What folly in Israel! All this is antagonistic to the spiritual Evangelical position in Israel and much more in accord with the Liberal Modernists of our present day.
8. To be Anti-Paul is outright denial of the heart of the New Testament as we know it. This view the rank and file of Christians on the North American Continent will not accept! Here is the open door through which Anglo-Celtic-Saxon Israel Identity people enter into the charge of CULT. And I believe the charge would be justifable. Either believe the Bible ... or reject it in part, or in toto - that is the basic question. The ATHEIST is more honourable than certain teachers who have crept in unawares. Atheists REJECT the Bible wholly, not in part!
9. To be Anti-Paul incurs the WRATH of Fundamentalists against the Kingdom Teaching. It gives them a theological ATOM BOMB to blow the AngloCeltic-Saxon message to smithereens. This doctrine plays into their hands.
10. To be Anti-Paul places a person in accord with the modern well known Philosophers in Judaism who are AGAINST PAUL. (See Jewish Enc. on this). Anti-Paul teachers shake hands with our worst enemy!
doctrine is anti-supernatural in a respect not only to the conversion of Paul, but of any
ones conversion and testimony. If Paul was not converted in the light of internal
evidence then nobody is converted.
And now we come to the nitty-gritty. To be an Israelite born into this world is not enough! Such doctrine violates all Scripture of Old and New Testaments. Israel collective and individual are called to repent and believe the Gospel.
These are just a few reasons....
2 Thessalonians 3:14 - And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, [note that man] and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed.
2 Peter 3:15-16 - ...our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
Paul wrote to Corinthian believers of the many ADVERSARIES who were opposing his work; in writing to Philippian believers he identified many as ENEMIES OF THE CROSS: and to Roman believers (Israelites) he spoke of those who were ENEMIES OF THE GOSPEL.
The Apostle Peter in his second Epistle has a remarkable discussion of false prophets, 2:1-3, cf: 1 Peter 4:14. The word translated evil spoken of is translated BLASPHEMEO. The denial of Paul and his Epistles would bring down the wrath of Peter upon any Bible truth teachers head as teaching DESTRUCTIVE HERESIES in the light of Peters words concerning our beloved brother Paul.
Concerning Pauls terrible indictment of the Jews I Thessalonians 2:15-16 should cause us to realize that he (Paul) was more up to date than most Christian people today! It is simply Incredible that so-called Kingdom Israel teacher-preachers would deny this.
AND YET THERE IS ROOM - FOR MORE.
Back To Archive Contents